Get your Algerian Visa Today
Fit to Fly Certificate
Most countries now require a Covid Fit to Fly Certificate. If you are travelling abroad then both airlines and governments may request a PCR COVID-19 test to show you do not have the virus.
A one-stop all-inclusive Algeria visa service. The fastest and most straightforward visa agent on the market. Contact us and we will do all the hard work for you, completing your application in a time frame that suits your personal needs.
With over 40 years of experience in dealing with Algerian Visa’s and Medical requirements, we are leading experts in the field. We are a registered agent with the Algerian Embassy meaning we are fully qualified to provide services relating to Algeria. We have a number of specialists who will personally manage your enquiry making sure you get the service needed, in a secure and fast time period.
Call for a Free Consultation Today.
Why Choose Us for Your Application
We provide a highly professional, reliable and personalised service to large corporates, small businesses and individuals alike.
- 40 years of Algerian visa processing expertise.
- One stop complete service, we handle everything.
- Competitive pricing.
- We are an Algerian Embassy approved agent.
- Fast track your Algeria visa.
- We provide a professional & personal service.
- We keep all documents safe and secure at all times.
Check out our video regarding our expert visa service.
Algeria Visa Requirements
Requirements for an Algerian Visa for UK Citizens
The applicant’s actual signed passport. The passport must:
- Have at least two blank visa pages
- Have 6 months validity
- Be free of any entry or exit stamps from Israel.
You must provide two colour, passport type photographs.
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on high quality photo paper
- Be taken against an all white background
- Be 35 mm by 45mm in size
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered (non-smiling)
- You may wear neither spectacles nor headwear except for religious purposes
- Your photos should not be affixed to your application
Business Intro Letter
Provide an original Business Introduction Letter from a UK employer. All letters must be printed on company letterhead that displays a UK postal address.
Note that most consulates require the Business Cover Letter to be dated within one month of application submission.
Letter of Introduction from Employer
An original letter of invitation from the applicant’s host. This letter must:
- Include the full name, address and contact details of the host
- Specify the purpose and duration of stay in Algeria
- Be signed by the applicant’s host
- Be issued within the last three months
Algerian Visa Application Form
Two fully finished and marked application forms. These forms must:
Be completed in capitals
Give answers to all question fields
Incorporate a UK address and contact number
Contact Us Today
Simply click the link below and have a free consultation with one of our friendly leading experts:
What Our Clients Have To Say…
“I was successful in my Algerian visa application, great service from HMI.”