DAY 2 ANTIGEN TEST (LATERAL FLOW TEST) FOR TRAVEL TO ENGLAND
IN CLINIC TESTING
- With the change in rules, travelling to England will now only require a Day 2 ‘on arrival’ rapid antigen test
- Harley Medic International has 50+ clinics all over the country for in-clinic testing
- The testing is conducted by professionals at one of our clinic
- Results are issued instantly and a certificate is issued in 15 minutes
- The test is also suitable as a pre-departure test to many european countries that recognise the antigen test as a travel requirement
- Please check the latest government rules and guidelines on www.gov.uk before booking a test
Harley Medic International is listed as a Government Approved private provider for covid-19 rapid antigen (lateral flow) testing
We provide the fastest results in the UK for the covid-19 rapid antigen test. Our lab verified your sample within a span of 15 minutes and the certificate, fit for travel purposes is sent to you via email instantly only for £29 (inclusive of delivery charges)
POSTAL KITS AVAILABLE
- Our rapid antigen kits can also be booked to be delivered at home
- We aim to deliver the tests by the next day and put our best efforts to make sure you receive the tests as soon as possible
- We provide all kits with a QR code scanner for identification of the test
- The test can be conducted at any convinient location
- The results are verified and the certificate is issued within 15 minutes through an email. For any issues with the certificate, you can get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide affordable and efficient services so we can make your travel more comfortable
- The tests are available to book as a pre-departure travel requirement and ‘on arrival’ day 2 test for fully vaccinated persons arriving from a non-red list country
A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO BOOK A TEST INSTANTLY
1. Book Day 2 Test Online
Order your Rapid Antigen test kit online and the test kit will be delivered directly to your address by the next day
2. Get Tested and View Results 5 Minutes
Take a simple non-invasive nose and throat swab at home and view the results with the help of the testing device
3. Get Verified
Your sample is verified with our team and you will receive a certificate in 15 minutes
Say Hello To Your New Certificate!
20,000 Happy travellers like you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are some of the questions you may have, we have tried our best to clarify them
What is a Day 2 test?
The Government of UK has introduced new rules to make travel easier. From 24 October, travellers who are fully vaccinated can take the rapid antigen (lateral flow) test instead of the RT – PCR for their arrival to England.
How do I book a Day 2 test?
You can book your Day 2 test by clicking on book online or you may click this link:[_]
Can I get tested at a Clinic?
Yes, you can. We have 50+ locations across the UK. You can choose a clinic that is the most convenient to you and book the appointment online.
Our lab professionals will perform the test in the clinic. This way you don’t have to worry about the accuracy of the test.
Can I use an NHS test ?
No, you cannot. The NHS test cannot be used for purposes of travel as it will not be accepted by the authorities. You need to book a test with a Government approved private provider.
How do I take my sample?
You can take a test at any time that is convenient for you as our laboratory operates 24/7. However our email team operates on a normal office hour basis.
Ensure that you have registered the test, take a picture of the blank test strip (please check for the QR Code on the testing device), video yourself administering the test and dropping the solution to the test strip, take a picture of your completed test strip and submit all these when you are ready to complete the test to receive your results.
When will I get the Certificate?
We verify the video uploaded while taking the test throughout the day and if verified with a negative result, the certificate shall be sent within 15 minutes of being uploaded.
However, please note that in exceptional circumstances, it may take a few hours, especially when the test is not performed correctly or without following the instrcutions.
The certificate is sent to you digitally via email and can be used for travel to EU countries that approve rapid antigen tests. Please be sure to check your spam/ junk folder if you cannot find the certificate in your inbox.
Can I use this test if I am unvaccinated?
Unfortunately, not. The rapid antigen test can only be used by those who are fully vaccinated in the UK or under a Government approved vaccine programme.
When will it be delivered?
We aim to deliver the test kits to you within a span of 24 hours. However, in exceptional circumstances, it may take longer than that.
We put our best efforts to dispatch the orders as soon as possible so that we can make your travel hassel free.
Can I book a rapid antigen test for travel to an EU country?
Yes, you can purchase a test as a pre-departure test using the following link :[_]
Currently, the following countries accept a rapid antigen test with fit to fly certificate
Belize, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Croatia, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Italy, Jamaica, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Norway, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Spain (only the Balearic andCanary Islands), Ukraine, United States of America
Please be sure to check the travel requirements for your destination country. The details provided above are for information purposes only and should not be relied upon for bookings as rule may change from time to time.