EXPERTS IN WORK VISA, MEDICAL & IMMIGRATION FOR RELOCATING TO GREECE
Why is it Required a Medical For Greece?
Whenever you are travelling to Greece, one of the most required documents on your way to go is a basic medical examination. This type of medical document needs to meet all the requirements as laid out by the Greek Government and Embassy in London, United Kingdom. We can provide you with a full all-inclusive Greece Medical that will meet all the requirements.
What is Medical Certificate and why I need it?
The medical document is proof in which helps not only the health care staff to record all information about patients’ health status but as well as the government to prove that you are in good condition to enter or exit their country. The main purpose of this certificate is sometimes to obtain health certain benefits. Health criteria are often required when making an application for going to Greece. These are a few of the requirements for a Medical Certificate when travelling to Greece:
- Other infectious diseases or contagious parasitic diseases
- Profound mental disturbance; manifest conditions of psychotic disturbance with agitation, delirium, hallucinations or confusion.
Providing Medicals Since 1980
We self-identify ourselves to be one of the fast and most affordable company. All type of documents and permits were done smoothly and on the deadline provided by you. We specialise in the following areas:
- We specialise in Greek Embassy Medicals
- Meet the Greek Embassy of London with full Medical requirements
- We pride ourselves on being the best priced medical service on the market
- Fast track completion available
To begin your Medical or if you have questions please call or email:
Telephone: +44 207 727 7672