Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot!
Botox Near Me
Professional Botox service coming to a clinic near you!
- Qualified Medical Practitioners
- Have the skin you always dreamed of!
- Quality controlled and guaranteed results!
The Best Botox Near You!
Get the Skin You Dreamed Of!
Botox is also known as Botulinum toxin is a kind of toxin which is often injected into the face to treat wrinkles and facial creases. Botox is used to block signals from the nerves to the muscles where the muscles would not contract resulting in a relaxation effect. This relaxation results in a relaxation of the wrinkles causing them to smoothen out.
Have you always wanted a wrinkle-free face?
We have a team of expertly trained healthcare professionals that have years of experience in improving our client’s needs.
Feel more confident in yourself, with skin that reflects your beauty, complementing your look and the rest of your face.
We use the best treatments available on the market and offer a 100% satisfaction rate on all procedures.
Why Choose Our Botox Service?
- All of our practitioners are medicals licensed
- We only use the latest and best quality botox technology
- We have a 100% Satisfaction guarantee
- We have been in the medical business since 1979
- We have partner clinics across the UK
- We cater to your needs and tailor our treatment to your specific face and requirements
- We use ultra-premium products for botox. Injected solely by our top practitioners, who have developed an incredible technique through years of experience whilst working for the world-renowned Harley Medic International and other top institutions.
- We have a remarkably low bump and bruise rate that you won’t find elsewhere.
- Careful analysis of your facial anatomy and contour from different angles/lighting will lead to an injection strategy.
- Consultations prior to appointment to understand what would be the results you desire.
- We use the finest needles on the market, these are ultra-thin which leave you feeling comfortable and reduces any bruising. Other clinics may use cheaper and thicker needles that can lead to complications.
20,000 Happy customers.
3 EASY STEPS TO GETTING THE SKIN OF YOUR DREAMS
1. Book Online Now
Find your closest clinic. Book online and reserve an appointment. This only takes 2 minutes!
2. Consultation and Botox
Attend the clinic you have booked in for and you will be given a consultation. Our doctors will evaluate what look suits you best. The doctor will then perform the procedure.
3. Your Dream Skin!
It is as simple as that. Your dream skin is only an appointment away. Book your appointment now and be your most confident self!
.Frequently Asked Questions about Botox.
What are the benefits of Botox?
Botox is usually used to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles however it can also be used to treat conditions such as neck spasms (cervical dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), an overactive bladder, and lazy eye. Other products are also used now which include abobotulinumtoxinA (Dysport), rimabotulinumtoxinB (Myobloc), and incobotulinumtoxinA (Xeomin). There are all a little different, particularly when it comes to how much dosage is used as they are not interchangeable.
Botox injections can be used as a form of treatment:
- Cervical dystonia. In this painful condition, your neck muscles contract involuntarily causing your head to twist or turn into an uncomfortable position.
- Lazy eye. The most common cause of lazy eye is an imbalance in the muscles responsible for positioning the eye.
- Muscle contractures. Some neurological conditions, such as cerebral palsy, can cause your limbs to pull in toward your center. In some cases, these contracted muscles can be relaxed with Botox injections.
- Hyperhidrosis. In this condition, excessive sweating occurs even when the temperature isn’t hot and you’re not exerting yourself.
- Chronic migraine. If you experience migraines more than 15 days a month, Botox injections may help reduce headache frequency.
- Bladder dysfunction. Botox injections can also help reduce urinary incontinence caused by an overactive bladder.
How does Botox work?
Botox involve an experienced practitioner performing a small procedure in which they inject a small amount of botulinum toxin into the area that is being treated. It is not necessary for anesthetic to be used for the process. The number of injections would be dependent on how many factors you would like to be treated.
Is there a recovery time after Botox?
Yes, It is advice not rub the places that have been injected. You will receive an extensive guide on what you should not do prior to your appointment and after the procedure. Generally, the effects will start to take effect after one to three days prior to the treatment.
Are Botox safe?
There are always potential risks when undergoing any medical treatment. If you do not use licensed and experienced practitioners this risk is always increased. That’s why we only partner with the best doctors and charge a premium for our service to make sure that these Botox treatments go according to plan.
What are the risks?
If you are allergic to cow’s milk protein, it is advisable for you not to undergo the treatment.
After treatment you may develop symptoms such as:
- a headache and flu-like symptoms for the first 24 hours
- bruising, swelling and redness where the needles went in the skin
- a frozen look – you might not be able to move the muscles in your face if too much Botox is injected
- temporary weakness and droopiness in your face – for example, your eyelids or eyebrows may droop if the Botox moves into these areas
Very rarely, serious problems such as blurred or double vision can happen if the area around the eyes is treated, or breathing difficulties if the neck area is injected.
Do Botox hurt?
The needles used for Botox injections are very small, so pain is usually minimal as any injection can hurt. It is optional to have the area numbed with a topical anesthetic cream or cold pack 10-20 minutes before the injections are given, so you may not feel much pain, if any.
Who will perform the treatment?
We only select the best practitioners to work with, before making an appointment we can advise you on who will be handling the appointment. You can have full trust in our selection of doctors as we only work with the very best in the UK and the world.
Can I reverse the Botox treatment?
The results from Botox last anywhere between 2-6 months; the average result lasts about 3-4 months. It is possible through the use of a drug called pyridostigmine can reverse the paralysis by encouraging muscles to contract