Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot!
Dermal Filler Near Me
Professional dermal filler service coming to a clinic near you!
- Qualified Medical Practitioners
- Have the youthful face you dream of!
- Quality controlled and guaranteed results!
The Dermal Fillers Near You!
Regain Your Youthful Glow!
Dermal filler is also known as face fillers is a cosmetic treatment consisting of a series of small injections of gel, typically made up of hyaluronic acid that injected into wrinkles to add volume to soft tissue.
Natural-looking Dermal filler treatment in London and across the UK.
Have you always wanted to regain your youthful face?
We have a team of expertly trained healthcare professionals that have years of experience in improving our clients face.
Feel more confident in yourself, with the youth you have regained.
We use the best treatments available on the market and offer a 100% satisfaction rate on all procedures. That is why we are trusted by people of all ages and professions.
Why Choose Our Dermal Filler Service?
- All of our practitioners are medicals licensed
- We only use the latest and best quality Dermal filler technology
- We have a 100% Satisfaction guarantee
- We have been in the medical business since 1979
- We have partner clinics across the UK
- We cater to your needs and tailor our treatment to your specific face and requirements
- We use ultra-premium products necessary for your dermal filler treatment. You will be injected solely by our top practitioners, who have developed an incredible technique through years of experience whilst working for the world-renowned Harley Medic International and other top institutions.
- We have a remarkably low bump and bruise rate that you won’t find elsewhere.
- Careful analysis of your facial anatomy and contour from different angles/lighting will lead to an injection strategy.
- We use the finest needles on the market, these are ultra-thin which leave you feeling comfortable and reduces any bruising. Other clinics may use cheaper and thicker needles that can lead to complications.
20,000 Happy customers.
3 EASY STEPS TO REGAINING YOUR YOUTH
1. Book Online Now
Find your closest clinic. Book online and reserve an appointment. This only takes 2 minutes!
2. Consultation and Dermal filler
Attend the clinic you have booked in for and you will be given a consultation. Our doctors will evaluate what look suits you best. The doctor will then preform the procedure.
3. Your Youthful Face!
It is as simple as that. Regaining your youth is only an appointment away. Book your appointment now and be your most confident self!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dermal Filler Treatment.
What are the benefits of Dermal fillers?
Dermal filler is a quick and convenient way for younger-looking skin. As we get older, our bodies stop producing collagen and elastin, both of which contribute to a youthful complexion. Dermal filler would be able to produce immediate and visible results giving you the confident boost that you need.
How do Dermal fillers work?
Dermal fillers usually use hyaluronic acid which is injected into the designated area so that it will be revitalized and adds volume to the skin. The Dermal filler will diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, giving a more natural soft, and youthful complexion. Dermal fillers allow you to control your looks as you age.
Is there a recovery time after dermal filler treatment?
The recovery varies based on each patient and for each type of filler injected. It can take 7 to 10 days after the treatment for a full recovery. We always provide extensive aftercare to make sure that your procedure is successful and goes exactly as you wanted. Our professional consultant will guide you on the process and give you the best aftercare available on the market.
Are Dermal fillers safe?
There are always potential risks when undergoing any medical treatment. If you do not use licensed and experienced practitioners this risk is always increased. That’s why we only partner with the best doctors and charge a premium for our service to make sure that these nose filler treatments go according to plan.
What are the risks?
Some of the risks would involve some side effects such as skin rash, itching, or pimple-like eruptions, redness, bruising, bleeding, or swelling. The cases of these side effects are lessened with the procedure being performed by a licensed and qualified practitioner.
Do Dermal fillers hurt?
You might experience slight discomfort whilst the filler is being injected into the face. However, you will be administered with a numbing agent prior to undergoing treatment so you should not feel anything.
Who will perform the treatment?
We only select the best practitioners to work with, before making an appointment we can advise you on who will be handling the appointment. You can have full trust in our selection of doctors as we only work with the very best in the UK and the world.
How long would the dermal filler treatment last?
The treatment is not permanent and can last between 6 and 18 months depending on what type of filler is used and where it is injected.
Can I reverse the cheek filler treatment?
Yes, this can be very easily reversed by using a dissolving agent if hyaluronic acid was used. However if a different solution was used for the injection, a reversal might not be applicable.